Friday, November 02, 2007

To fug or not to fug.


Toujours Pur

Emmy Rossum got fugged in this outfit for wearing white . . . again. And the pose is a little twee too. But the shape of the dress -- so 50's car-fin vintage, how could a Clothesaholic not love it?


Similar reproduction petal bodice or wing bust dresses, in kick ass vintage prints, can be purchased through Whirlingturban.com. I want one, in fact, I want one of EVERYTHING for sale at Whirlingturban.


I think I'd look better in the sarong-skirt version, and such a dress would never be mistaken for demure, especially not accessorized a la Bettie Paige
or made up in an animal print (although I suspect appearing in animal print wiggle dress would get one fugged as well). The only problem with Whirlingturban, if you can call it a problem, is that they want your actual measurements for an order, and getting actual measurements requires assistance. I haven't quite decided which of my friends or acquaintances can be trusted with that much information. I'll keep you updated.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. For some other great vintage items, you should check out www.shopmodify.com. It's a new online eco-friendly boutique featuring a ton of great vintage items including jewelry and apparel. I think you and your readers will love it. Check it out!