Monday, January 31, 2011

Lip trauma


Paz de la Huerta in Twenty Cluny and scary makeup
 Having the attention span of a gnat, I'm already bored with the whole SAG fashion thing and wasn't going to write any more about it.  Then I saw this picture of Paz de la Huerta and I had a flashback to days gone by when I spent hours doing my makeup just. so.  The whole routine included cover-up, foundation (always something expensive, it does work better), three shades of eye-shadow (medium shade on the lid, dark in the hollow, highlight on the brow), two shades of blush (dark in the hollow, bright on the apple of the cheek).  Gawd, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.  Then the look was finished off with lip liner and lipstick in various shades of maroon, oxblood, and brown.  Especially brown.  I thought I was the bomb.  Bomb victim, more like.

I do, however, really Paz' dress, but the matching lipstick should be saved for Halloween.

No comments: